Hygropalm – HP23 a Multi – Function Hand-Held – Indicator
The HP23 is a multi-function hand-held indicator that can read the data from two HygroClip2 probes and display relative humidity, temperature and a variety of calculated parameters (dew point, frost point, etc.) Any probe input can also be configured by the user to accept a third party analog probe (restrictions apply).
Probe selection is based on the application. Depending on the HygroClip2 probe model, the measurement range is between 0 to 100 %RH and -100 to 200°C (-148 to 392°F). The HygroClip2 probes feature durable sensors, consistent performance and can be hot-swapped to facilitate routine maintenance.
The HP23 indicator offers extensive settings and functions that can be enabled and configured by the user either directly from the keypad or with the ROTRONIC HW4 software.
The measurement results can be recorded continuously and these separated simply using the batch function. All ROTRONIC transmitters in the Airchip3000 series can be adjusted with the HP23-A via a service cable.
Mobile applications in HVAC, the pharmaceutical industry, building management systems, museums and warehouses
- Data recording function up to 10’000 data records (with date, time, batch no.)
- Two probe connections for all ROTRONIC HC2 probes or analog third-party probes
- Adjustment of transmitters HF3, HF4, HF5, HF7, HF8, via service cable
- All psychrometric calculations
- Integrated clock (real time clock) for timestamp for every measured value
- Battery charging function
- Interface (USB)