Hygropalm – HP31 – Versatile Handheld instrument for humidity and temperature
The HygroPalm HP31 is a handheld instrument with a fix Rotronic probe, it can perform spot measurements and logging of relative humidity, temperature and psychrometric parameters.
Advantages of the HygroPalm handheld device
- Relative humidity, temperature and psychrometric calculations
- Graphical display for graphs and up to 4 values
- Freely settable visual and audible alarms on every value
- 64’000 data points memory for time programmable interval logging
- Long lasting battery (up to 48 h when logging every 30 s)
Mobile inspection and random tests in HVAC, the pharmaceutical industry and building management systems.