MicroSpec MCP-200 Infrared Analyzer
The MCP-200 is a real-time concentration monitor for chemical species that absorb IR radiation.
From the MicroSpec series comes the MCP-200, a concentration monitors for species that absorb IR radiation. This solid-state package combines a non-dispersive IR detector and a proprietary optical path design. Engineered to be compact and modular, the MCP-200 excels as both a rugged standalone and an integrated component.
- Continuously measures the analyte’s chemical concentration in a liquid or gas process stream
- Totally solid-state build with no moving parts — modern design for low maintenance
- Compact modular design which reads into any Applied Analytics HMI
- Industry standard I/O (4-20 mA output)
- Decades of field-proven performance in the world’s harshest industrial environments