Frequently Asked Questions About Water In Oil


We are still filling this section of the website.  Please return later to see frequently asked questions on water in oil measurements.


FAQs Water in oil measurements icon

Water in Oil Measurements


Are there other names for watercut monitors?

Yes, watercut monitors can also be called water in oil or base sediment in water (BS&W) measurement systems

What is BS&W?

Answer coming shortly!