Managing Director - Paul Stockwell
Paul has spent the last 34 years working with a variety of analysers and analyser systems.
He started with sales and technical support for oceanographic instruments, moving on to become sales manager for trace moisture measurement for process control.
IMA was formed in 1991 focusing on moisture measurement in gases, liquids, and solids, and has expanded its field of interest to other species.
Paul has sat on measurement group working parties for the National Physical Laboratories (NPL) including the improvement of trace moisture measurement systems, and a review committee for their three year temperature and humidity work program.
Paul strongly believes that improvements to process efficiency can be made by better measurements. He is keen to explore the application of new technology.
Analytical Services Manager - Jon Raynes
With over 20 years’ experience selling and servicing instrumentation, Jon’s previous roles included: Technical Sales Manager for gas and liquid analysers, Area Sales Manager for data management systems, and Technical Sales/Support Engineer for industrial sensors.
Jon joined IMA in January 2011. His role in IMA includes:
- implementation of company engineering standards and production methods,
- engineering development, designing, prototyping and testing of analyser system solutions,
- selection of sub-systems, system components and instruments,
- on-shore and off-shore commissioning, servicing and repair of analysers and analyser systems to include products from the IMA portfolio and other vendors,
- taking responsibility for system builds and ensuring product quality,
- production of documentation packages for system builds,
- production of AutoCAD drawings for production and final customer documentation,
- providing pre-sales and after-sales technical support and on-site service, maintenance and commissioning,
- technical training of customers and colleagues
Jon understands the importance placed on our analysers, and takes pride in making sure projects are fulfilled on-time and on-budget. His expertise is frequently called upon for advice on best practice for sampling systems.
Chief Financial Officer - Stephen Foale
A qualified accountant with over 25 years experience as the Finance Director to three listed PLCs, Stephen is involved in two IPO and numerous M&A and fund raising exercises. More recently acting as a retained CFO for several SMEs, he has been involved with a number of start-ups, turnarounds and high growth businesses as well as provided business coaching to well over 100 companies under various Government sponsored schemes. Stephen is also currently the Chairman of FinanceHeads, a collaboration of 20 qualified accountants, each operating independently as part time FDs.
Liquid Analysis Products Manager - Chris Liptrot
Chris has been with IMA since 2006. He started his working life as a technician for Pilkington Glass, before moving into Public Sector information management, and then back into industry. He has over 15 years experience in ‘solution based’ technology sales, working for Elcometer, Pantek and Sensopart. Products included sensors, software and automation products.
He also handles initial sales enquiries for both gas and liquid analysis applications, and so is likely to be the first person that you will speak to about your technical requirements.
Marketing Manager - Becky Taylor
A recent joiner, Becky has been tasked with bringing the marketing functions in-house to support the business through its growth.
With over 11 years of experience working within marketing roles, Becky joins IMA Ltd following many years working in the insurance industry.